Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Frenzy

We love the fall!!! And I absolutely just love fall walks. The leaves are so beautiful, the air is so fresh and crisp and the sound of crunching leaves under my footsteps is like music to my ears. I know another little person who also happens to love the fall! We try and get out for a walk everyday, even if it's a little one. The looks on Isla's face range from wonderment to pure elation. She just sits back in her stroller and watches. She stares upward toward the trees and looks back and forth at the colorful leaves and the leaves falling slowly to the ground. I enjoy this time with her... watching her learn and discover new things! Today, we were chilling in our front yard and Isla was playing with the leaves. When she wasn't trying to eat them, she was grabbing handfuls and throwing them in the air, squealing like a pig in mud. She was in love for sure. I tried to capture this all, but managed only a few... I was trying to balance picture taking and making sure Isla wasn't feasting on dead leaves.





No comments:

Post a Comment