Thursday, September 2, 2010

Best Ever

Alright. Brace yourselves. I went to Starbucks today for my bi-daily toffee nut soy latte (only THE best drink EVER... albeit $4.83) only to discover that their Pumpkin goodies are in. If you like pumpkin... pumpkin spice, pumpkin loaves, pumpkin cookies then Starbucks is the place to go. But, nothing and I repeat nothing, is as delightfully delicious, as tantalizingly tasty and as serenely scrumptious as the Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin (yes, it deserves capital letters). You must eat the ENTIRE muffin first and leave the cream cheese balls till the end. Most of the time, there are two balls of cream cheese (I wish I could bathe in it) and if there is, you must shove both in your mouth at once and just enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. in that case, next week: you, me, babies, starbucks downtown, walk with strollers downtown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte on a brisk Autumn day! And the Pumpkin Cream Cheese muffin is dee lish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a sec...bi-daily? As in twice a day? At $4.83? You should work (very) part time at Sbux to cut costs on your habit.

    ReplyDelete