Sunday, September 5, 2010

Eighty-Two and Extraordinary

Yesterday, my 'Harrison' side of the family celebrated my granny's 82nd birthday in style! We met at the Muttart Conservatory for some family photo's and then moved the party West to the Sawmill for dinner and rounded the evening out at my Aunt and Uncle's house for dessert! I just love spending time with this family. My cousin Paige and her husband, Sebastian, live in Calgary and my other cousin Leighsa lives in Victoria so we don't see each other as often as I would like but when we do, a good time is had by all and there is an absurd amount of laughter going on too! Celebrating someone has special and amazing as my Grandma is bound to be both fun and momentous. Here are some photo's from the perfect Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment