Thursday, January 10, 2013

To Chop or Not to Chop...

that's the question.

I need a change. My hair has been the same for years. More or less. And I'm thinking I need a change. My hair looks and feels unhealthy, and I am just craving a new look.
I see girls with long hair and I swoon. I love it. LOVE it. The braids, the curls, the fish tails, the pony tails... I yearn for it all. But that will never be me. I don't have the patience to grow my hair out and I have recognized that in myself. And I love short hair. It is cute, sexy, fun and something I feel represents me quite well. BUT... do I cut it?

1. Anne Hathaway's adorable Pixie

This is SO cute. SO SO SO cute. But short. Very short. And I have curly hair. I do not want to look like a poodle. 

2. Portia De Rossi's sexy hair

This is the best picture I could find... it's more of a bob but the way it is styled is amazing to me. Ballsy. Could I pull it off? That's what I don't know. 

3. Strange woman's awesome shag

I also love this haircut. A little longer than Anne's and shorter than Portia's. But very nice. I call it "Long Short Hair". Is it enough of a change?

Please weigh in. Option 1, 2 or 3? Or none.

2 comments:

  1. Go big or go home, friend! I say #1. It's gorgeous and I'm sure you could pull it off. If you don't love it, you could grow it out and, while doing so, style it like #2 and/or #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the shortest and continue to get awesome cuts as you grow it out! :) I think that's what Becky said too. You'll make any of these look great!

    ReplyDelete