Monday, January 28, 2013

HELP!

Annie is miserable. Grumpy, not sleeping, irritable, gnawing, drooling, upset, red cheeked, snotty and coughing. This time, I can assure you, it is her teeth. Her gums are white, bulging and sore. She was up several times last night, screaming. Poor thing. And she won't drink her bottles. So, I need some suggestions to alleviate her pain. We've been doping her up with Tylenol, which I am all for, but I'm hoping for some techniques to help her throughout the day. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Tylenol is good like you said. Baby Orajel will alleviate some of that pain in the moment and numb her gums. I can assure you, it has worked wonders for our girls when Tylenol just isn't cutting it. I use it on my own mouth when I have cankers that are burning and awful and then I have some relief. I just squirt some on my finger tip and rub it all over Ellie's gums where I think the teeth are coming. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete