2. (in keeping with the hockey theme)... I invited then Oiler, Jason Arnott, to my 10th birthday party. Since it was my golden birthday (10 on the 10th), I figured I needed a special guest. I legitimately thought he would come. He did not. However, 6 months later, I received an autographed photograph of him in the mail. It was addressed to me and I apparently lived in 'Edmondton" (dude doesn't even know how to spell the name of the city he played for).
3. I took singing lessons for one year in grade 7 and at my recital, I sang "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. The best part? I was in full mermaid costume.
4. At the age of 3, my brother peed in my eye. Yes, you read that correctly. Whilst having a bath together, my brother informed me that I "had a fire in my eye and he needed to put it out with his hose". When he put it like that, I had no choice but to have him extinguish the flames. I needed my eye, right? Wrong. That was just his way of peeing in it.
5. While at a 98 Degrees concert, at age 13, I was approached about becoming a model. They fully recruited me from the massive line up of screaming, pubescent pre-teen girls screeching, awaiting the arrival of twenty-something-year-old men to serenade them. Clearly, that fell through.
6. At aforementioned concert, I was given a rose by Nick Lachey. That's right girls. I can feel your jealousy from here. He placed the single red rose right in my hand. He wanted me.
And that concludes this edition of "I Bet You Didn't Know...".