Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bunnies at the Public Library

Today, I decided to get a library card for the St. Albert Public Library. It's super cheap and ultra amazing. We walked down there, which is only 15 minutes away and signed ourselves up. I felt so sophisticated and smart, perusing the aisles and picking out various books and DVD's. My stroller was overflowing (literally... I had to pick up fallen items SEVERAL times on the walk home) with goodies for both Isla and I.  I also signed up Isla for the "Bunnies" program. It's just for babies and happens every Monday night in November from 6 - 6:30 pm... perfect timing. They do read-a-louds, sing-a-longs and puppetry. Isla is SO pumped (ok, I am so pumped, but still).

THE card. 

Isla visibly excited for our lovely fall walk to the library.

Look of enthusiasm after telling her about her upcoming 'Bunnies' program. 


1 comment:

  1. Yay for the library! One of my favourite things about the library is reserving the items I want...so even if it's not on the shelf, it will come my way in due time!

    ReplyDelete