Sunday, November 18, 2012

Being Thankful...

Just today, I received a very lovely text from a dear dear friend. Upon receiving it, I checked FB (for no particular reason and the 2 are not connected) to see that she had posted on her blog what she was thankful for. Thus, I was inspired to "borrow" her idea.

Here is what I am thankful for on this Sunday afternoon:

- a God who loves, forgives and saves
- a faithful, loving, supportive husband
- Isla, my beautiful, tender-hearted, intelligent little girl
- Annie, her cheery nature and adorable-ness
- Cam's dedication and determination to go to the ends of the earth to provide for our family
- my parents who love me, Cam and my girls unconditionally and for their incredible generosity
- family who is involved in our lives and who care deeply
- warmth in my toasty home
- trail mix (that I am consuming by the handfuls)
- my incredible friends who inspire me, challenge me and accept me
- the gym where I have found a home away from home
- books
- lazy afternoon naps
- coffee
- Christmas lights
- Christmas music (Justin Bieber's Christmas album has not left my car stereo)
- the health of my family, my friends and those whom I love
- compliments

I am sure there is more, but this is just a bit. What are you thankful for today?

1 comment: