Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Isla gets a new Do

Isla is almost 2 and she has never had a real haircut before. Yes, I have trimmed her mullet a couple times, but nothing substantial or worth noting. Yesterday, I had had enough of her shag. I explained to her what we were going to do and she couldn't stop pointing to her hair, saying "Haircut Mom". So, for her first time, I just had to take her to Beaners. She was extremely excited when we walked in and she saw the various contraptions for her to sit in. She picked the Red Hummer... that's my girl! She sat SO still for the entire 4 minutes it took to give her a big girl bob. She loved it. And consequently, pranced around all afternoon touching her hair.

before.

bubbles to calm the nerves.

still.

pretty ponytail.

all done!

the best picture I could get of the new do.

1 comment: