These are just a few things I'm loving this Tuesday:
1. Banana Granola Peanut Butter - Sounds weird, right? WRONG. Thank you Kraft for your genius new flavors of PB. Jar was purchased Sunday. It's virtually gone. Delicious!
2. The Love Dare - I've decided to read this book as a 40 Day Marriage Challenge... Dare to Love. It's absolutely wonderful. And simple. Love is patient. Love is kind. The 2 pillars of Love... everything else flows out of those.
3. The Voice - It's getting down to the nitty gritty and it is SOOOOOOOOOOO good this year. Wow. There are 6 participants left and I can hardly stand how talented they are. And Adam Levine.
4. Eggnog Lattes - Starbucks, why must you make such delicious and terribly bad-for-you lattes? Tis' the season. Nothing tastes better to me than a sugary treat and an eggnog latte... it's like Christmas in a cup. I love it!
5. Corso 32 - My extremely wonderful and amazing Dinner Club went to Corso 32 last week. I cannot stop thinking about this meal. Every morsel that hit my lips was delicious. I wish I would've savoured it more. I must go back!
6. In the Flow Crop II - as mentioned in my previous post, these pants are THE BEST. NO OTHER WORKOUT PANTS WILL EVER GRACE MY BODY AGAIN. Well, this is not true because I only own 2 pairs and I work out 5 days/week... that could get gross. And smelly. BUT, if I could own 100 of these, that wouldn't be enough. They have revolutionized my fitness life. And dang, I feel good in them. Those good feelings transcend into my workouts and help me KILL IT at the gym. Thank you, Lululemon.
7. My Family - spending time with my ladies and Cam this holiday season has warmed my heart immensely. Lately, I think they're contagious. The more time I spend with those 3, the more time I want to. That's a great feeling.