Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunny September Days

It has been ages, once again, since my last blog post. I really want to blog, but sometimes finding the time to do so is impossible. Life in the Schellenberg house has been somewhat nutty and chaotic. Cam has been incredibly busy with work, working late evenings and almost every day on the weekends. I work 4 days a week and then of course, we have Isla who requires love and attention... fancy that? So, now I am sitting down and adding some updated photos of our lovely family. 

us at the Prairie Gardens Corn Maze in Bon Accord.

us 3. And Isla's prominent belly.

sunny Schellenberg smiles. (note: Isla + Cam = twins)

one of Isla's favorite animals... BUNNIES.

I scream you scream we all scream for ICE CREAM!

fun on the hay bales.

one of my fave pictures to date. 

on the low level bridge enjoying a family walk.

pure love.

handsome.

me and my baby belly.

hand in hand.

idolizes her daddy.

my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment