Friday, February 18, 2011

Glorious Galaxyland

Last weekend, Cam and I took Isla to Galaxyland in West Ed. There are 4 or 5 rides that Isla can go on with a chaperone... the best part?? It's all free! The merry-go-round, train, cars and balloon ride are all rides that babies under the age of 2 can go on without paying a cent! I do think I have blogged about this previously, but it is worth mentioning every time. It really is so much fun and Isla absolutely loves it! Her face lights up with delight and joy when we walk in and she just beams on every ride. It's the cutest. Cam and I probably have more fun than she does! She's the best.









And that's the Schellenberg's taking Galaxyland. 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, she has until she's 3 to enjoy everything for free! And the taller she gets the more there is to go on (the motorcycles, the airplanes, the kiddie bumper cars, and even that Space Bounce ride). I take the kiddos frequently because it's the best free entertainment in town, and Sawyer only has another month until we need to start paying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good idea. And until 3?? Wow!
    I love the bib, that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete