Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daddy-Daughter Love

Isla loves Cam so much. Cam loves Isla so much. It really is the most wonderful thing watching your husband become a father. He is such a tremendous dad... loving, caring, gentle, nurturing, playful, patient, tender, sensitive, willing, silly and so much more. As a result, all of these qualities have caused Isla to fall head over heels in love with her daddy. It warms and melts my heart... numerous times a day. I really do mean this when I say that my existence in Isla's eyes becomes abysmal when Daddy walks in the door. I might as well disappear... she just wants her dad. Cam is such a wonderful husband and an equally great dad. I am so proud of him, of them and their unique relationship. I hope it lasts forever!

 getting ready for some swimming fun!

 in the pool!

 bottle snuggles in the morning!

 anytime snuggles (*note the twin-ness... and the tupee atop Isla's head)

 she loves the outdoors, just like daddy does!

 Isla: "Right on the nose, Dad!"

 Daddy so proud of his 1 year old!

*love*

These are my 2 most favorite people ever. I love them so much. 

2 comments:

  1. A sweet and very lovely post. Isla is so lucky to have such a loving dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest. Love the last picture too :) ahaha

    ReplyDelete