So, today is our 6th Wedding Anniversary. Really? These past six years have been quite the journey... it leaves me wondering what the next 6 will bring, and then the next 6 and so on. A few things I know now as a result of 6 years:
1. I am MUCH better looking now than I was then (this point is number one on purpose).
2. Cam is too.
3. Marriage is hard work. Never ending, all encompassing work.
4. Expect moments from heaven. Expect moments from hell.
5. Surround yourself with good, supportive and encouraging friends. Both couple friends and separate friends too.
6. Find a way to communicate that works for you... letters, a private journal, weekly chats.
7. Never stop growing and finding new ways to be better for each other.
8. Laugh lots.